EP 009: Twin engine of wealth which gives you more freedom
In my first episode, I mentioned that in order to be wealthy, there are only two ways to go, either you are good in investing or running businesses, and of course, both.
This episode will further explain the reasons behind, and I call this the twin engine of wealth. In order to enhance your understanding, I am borrowing the Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki to let you understand better.
If this is the first time you hard about this quadrant, you may refer to the image below for the quadrant.
Image source: richdad.com
I will also suggest you a few ideas on how you can shift yourself from one quadrant to another, because in order to achieve the twin engine of wealth, you will need to shift yourself to the right side of the quadrant.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- Understand the difference between “rich” and “wealth”
- Understand the Rich dad’s Cashflow Quadrant and the mindset of each type of people
- The reason behind wealthy people are getting wealthier
- How to achieve time freedom in long run
- Find out your twin engine and plan your life towards that direction