EP 006: One advice for traders which makes whole lot of difference
This week’s episode is a really short one, pointing out an issue that many traders always face. It’s a trap that majority of the retail traders fall into.
The one advice that makes whole lot of difference is: Don’t read, follow and be bothered by something which you may be reading everyday.
The advice may seem simple, but it’s emotionally challenging to follow, but being able to do it will make you a better trader.
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- The one advice that would improve your journey in the capital market
- Things that you should not be bothered
- Things that you should be focusing on
- Book: Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The Worlds by Mary Buffett and David Clark (Amazon affiliate link)
- Book: How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System In Good Times And Bad, Fourth Edition by William O’Neil (Amazon affiliate link)
- Book: Trend Following, 5th Edition: How to Make a Fortune in Bull, Bear and Black Swan Markets by Michael Covel (Amazon affiliate link)